Sunday, July 12, 2009

Pathetic

Pathetic I am when I look for a sparkle of your sight among my notes.
Pathetic I am when I look for a little bit of truth among your words.

Pathetic I am when I chose your songs among a million songs.
Pathetic I am when I still can find you somewhere in my heart among all the people within.
Pathetic I am when I still can find feelings in the rotten.
Pathetic I am when I regret of everything I've done.
Pathetic I am when I spill useless tears.
Pathetic I am when I still believe.
Pathetic I am when I still remember just the good things.
Pathetic I am when I still remember...

Pathetic I am when I sit on the same bench.
Pathetic I am when read the same old papers.
Pathetic I am when I feel to much.
Pathetic I am when I am still me thinking you are still you.
Pathetic I am when I am still me anyway.


1 meow:

Anonymous said...

"Pathetic I am when I look for a little bit of truth among your words."

I thought about this last night.... and I guess I'm pathetic aswell

kisseees