Saturday, July 11, 2009

[...]


Yes we both love meeting for coffee. And yes, we pretend we're into art galleries cuz makes us feel clever.

And yes I love you... and I am so freaking glad I (still) have you in my life.

I gotta confess I love walking home from downtown and visiting everytime that old and sketched place - I still say hi and feel kind'a patheticly proud I know the girl on the wall. And I love her. And she's my favourite fag hag.

(I have seriously done it several times)

You are the 3ยบ in the list of leaving people. And even tho you say your coming back... Kinda wanna think you're not. Will miss you =)

Will still love you as much as I do now.

Sorry I stole the picture, but I'm at work and don't have the one picture I took myself.



p.s: Apart from me, you're the only other person I know who reads the travel section ;D



0 meow: