Wednesday, June 10, 2009

[...]

"Important words are mumbled,
and clouds block your view of what's ahead"


It is so freaking true. Important words are always mumbled. And I hate it.
I remember me, like a while ago, telling myself I needed new friends. Why? Cuz every now and then you need new sparkles in your life. And thankfully, I got them. I've had the chance to meet Wonderful new people.

And like everybody else, these people are sowing great things in me.

I wish. I wish a lot. I have a lot of wishes. Like stop mumbleing.
Why is it so hard to lie?
:(

Whatever. I've cried. I cried a lot. But it's healthy.
And at the very end of the day, it is always nice to hear from an old friend and his warm wishes.
=)


Happy new year, Diego. There you are, starting something that once upon a time was nothing.
Living something you never thought you were gonna live... and missing something than you never noticed you had lost.

Crying is ok. My tears dry on their own. Tomorrow... tomorrow will be a different story.

0 meow: