Thursday, May 07, 2009

And you never vanish. You never seem to lose your scence. Your gaze. You never seem go away. Or at least you keep coming back to tell me these things. And You've been in my dreams since forever. And in days like today, when I get shocked because of smelling your smell.  I was there. Standing. Paralyzed. And thousands of thoughts came to my mind like blades. And you were there, once again. Like eveyday of my life. And I can't lie. Not to you. Not to you.


I wish I could stop time. Just not to see what I see. Just not to feel what I feel. Just not to look at you without you to notice I am still in the same place you left me.

I don't wanna play a stupid game. Not with you - I told you. I wish I could tell you in the face. Now.  But I hesitate everytime I think of it. Don't think I wanna know what would happen. I'm still afraid. And even more when everyone disagrees with the idea. EVERYONE!

I wish I could tell you this in the face. As I see you while you run. As you ignore me while I stare.

And yes, this is for you.-

0 meow: