Wednesday, April 08, 2009

What I('ve) learnt from you

I('ve) learnt how to talk under the sheets 

I('ve) learnt to kill the lights 
I('ve) learnt to be envied
I('ve) learnt to be the reason of the envy
I('ve) learnt to walk by two

"Baila mi corazón, baila mi corazón, baila para los dos, esto es amor. Baila mi corazón, baila para los dos, sé que es amor..."

I('ve) learnt to hear your voice under the water
I('ve) learnt to be honest
I('ve) learnt to shorten my words
I('ve) learnt to taste
I('ve) learnt to look deep inside and don't get blind with your eyes
I('ve) learnt to be hungry in your foodless house

"applying moisturizer in the microwave window
for the tenth time, he shouldve called me an hour ago
would he be here with flowers if i lived in arizona?

they say theres no love left in the big cities, its kinda true
i guess youll find me coming soon to a small town near you
ill sell my guitar so i can by myself a tractor"


I('ve) learnt to use sunglasses
I('ve) learnt to enjoy (your) jealousy
I('ve) learnt to be a celebrity
I('ve) learnt to call it esp
I('ve) learnt to believe
I('ve) learnt to talk to God

"Guess its just a silly song about you
And how i lost you
And your brown eyes"


I('ve) learnt to drink either water or Diet Coke
I('ve) learnt to love you mother
I('ve) learnt to dry my face every 5 seconds
I('ve) learnt not to be a bumm
I('ve) learnt to kiss you on the bus

Hide and seek. Trains and sewing machines. (Oh, you won't catch me around here)  Blood and tears, (Hearts) They were here first.

I('ve) learnt to have you sleeping on my shoulder
I('ve) learnt to go on the ride 30 times and feel it like the first one
I('ve) learnt not to smoke so can taste you better
I('ve) learnt catch you everywhere
I('ve) learnt to deal living apart

"do we hold the future, or does it come in peace?
and if its in my hands, are you sure it should be in brittle hands like these?
life, love, and the pursuit of all the things they promised me
can i have all of the above? are the best things in life truly free?"


I('ve) learnt to sneak into your place
I('ve) learnt to ba a badass
I('ve) learnt to catch you around the corner, behind the door
I('ve) learnt to get your blown kisses
I('ve) learnt to love more than ever

"As the world turns and as time burns girl you know I'm gonna be there
My love is ever blazin, ever blazin girl and you know it naw go change
As the world turns and as time burns girl you know I'm gonna be there
My love is ever blazin, ever blazin girl and you know it never fades away"


I('ve) learnt to take longer showers
I('ve) learnt to look at you in the face without doing it
I('ve) learnt to bare your everlasting gaze
I('ve) learnt to have you
I('ve) learnt to have you not

"And part of me still believes
When you say you’re gonna stick around
And part of me still believes
We can find a way to work it out"


I haven't learnt not to have you anymore...

_____________________________________________


And there you are. Looking at me from the edge of my desk. Looking at me. And everytime I open my wallet. When I do it not for the reason we were used to, right? And because everytime I open my eyes. And everytime I shut them. And everytime I go around. And everytime I talk to God. And I know I am lame. I know I sound stupid. And I know this is pointless- But I need it. I do need to rub it in to myself. I haven't learnt to miss you. I haven't learnt how to live without you. I haven't learnt how to be cold.
I know I am pathetic, but this is what I feel.

1 meow:

Zorraloca said...

me gustó mucho :)