Monday, March 30, 2009

Water drops would be tears if water was salty.





I've lived in this city almost my entire life. And almost because I lived in other 3 cities before. And I'm pretty much a city boy. I actually live downtown. I'm used to the stressful rhythm. To the crowdy underground system. To the tall building decorating the sky with glass. But, paradoxically, I've been to this place no more than 5 times in my life. And every single time I've been there, it has written a memory in my heart. I actually love it. It is wonderful. I remember one day, this one person I had just met asked me what was the most beautiful place I ever been to. I couldn't give him an answer. I could not pick a place up. Nevertheless, amongst Europe, Argentina, or the US I thought of this fountain. I love it. I love water. I love the wind bringing fresh drops of water to my face.

I was there a couple of days ago. I never was there by myself. It brought me things with those drops.

I've always wanted to be there at night. I've seen it from the bus a couple of times when the fountain is all lighted up. I've never lived it.

And I can't understand why I couldn't understand these things before. I am so stupid. I am so stupid. And I can't stop looking at the picture in my desk. I can't. I just can't. I hate feeling down cuz I feel weak. Prolly I am. Prolly I am more stupid than what I think. And I listen to the same sounds I listen to everytime I realize how stupid I am. Fuck this, this can't be my life. (It is u.u)

0 meow: