Saturday, February 14, 2009

This could be the start of something...

... once upon a time was nothing.

8000. there are 8000 miles (or so) from Santiago to Stockholm. You win, babe. 3000 is quite enough to win. And I love the idea that, once again, we're being strangely connected. Even tho we both were at the other side of the world (and yeah, you were at the other side of the ocean as well) we were still connected as always. And it might be funny, ironic, dumb or incredibly stupid but I just love the fact you are my sister. And I am so glad we are friends and I think everytime I get to see you I fall in love with you a lil' more. And sadly, I know what your feeling now. I do... and I'm feeling it as well. Not as strong but I am. And, please, don't think I'm not being supportive. It is the truth. And there's nothing we can do. It takes your breath away everytime you think you're stuck somewhere you don't wanna be. When you discover where u belong to, it's hard to be somewhere else. Hometown or now... I know you do not want it. And, once again... again, we're into the same bussiness. And it makes me sad to feel youre sad. And I sure you are. And you will be... til the next time. Thankfully, your next time will be sooner than mine. well, hopefully. I'm so proud of you. Of having you as my siter. It makes me feel good when I see you successing. Getting what you want from life. Fixing it... plannin it...

And I told you. It os gonna be easier for you. even tho theres an ocean in between. One day, someone taught me that distance is nothing, sometimes. But he didn't tell me what times. I think it's up to us most fo that times. It gets even worse when you have time plus distance. at least for me, it's a big pain in the butt. It is frustrating. But not impossible. Oh my dear, we had fun... now it's time to cry. But crying is not something bad. It's better to be able to count on the tears afterwards. I suposse we now know what fate has for us. Was it a glance? Maybe. I know it is in us. And I'm glad it is. And I missed you since the day I left you at the airport. I am gonna miss you... But I just can't wait for you to soar (including all the benefits it's gonna have for me lol). (and I know your daddy is so proud of you too, rite?) but in the meanwhile, to gather strenght will be your life. Our lives. And I now hate the fact you live in another fucking city 250 miles away from Santiago... I don't wanna do the math about living in different countries. But anyway. Those are our lives. Those were these times. Those are gonna be... soon...

And in this transition time, the best we could do is to get our hearts together.
I love you. And I feel lame telling you to be strong when its already hard and almost impossible to do... but you're the smart one, you gotta be strong. And I know you will.

Jag kommer alltid att älska dig... alltid <3

0 meow: