Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ago

A year ago today I jumped away from whatever I knew about life.

A year ago today I flew thru an endless sky.
A year ago today I faced my dreams, my wishes, my fears and my fate.

A year ago today I learnt what love means.
A year ago today I turned into an isolated person.
A year ago today I left for home.
A year ago today I meant.
A year ago today I had NO idea what my life would become.
A year ago today I had NO idea what a dream come true was.
A year ago today, my life ended.
A year ago today I had to left behind what I loved the most.

A year ago today I left this city.
A year ago today was the last chance.
A year ago today I saw the most important person in my life for a last time.
A year ago today I thought I believed.
A year ago today I had a wish I never got and never will.
A year ago today...

A year ago today I felt.
A year ago today I cried.
A year ago today I embraced.
A year ago today my life changed incredibly and irreversibly.

A year ago today I left.-


1 meow:

Zorraloca said...

Diego, me dió cosa leerte.
Me siento muy identificada contigo, en muchos aspectos. Pero en vez de perder al amor de mi vida o a la persona más importante, la encontré.
Yo sé que seremos muy felices y exitosos Diego, porque somos la raja (H).

Te adoro infinitamente.